Morgellons is mysterious and arguable. Here you will find answers to common questions on Morgellons— and suggestions for dealing with it.
Morgellons is quite uncommon and unexplained disease characterised by sores, creeping sensations on and below the skin, and filaments rising from the sores. It isn’t quite sure what these strings really are. Some say they’re wisps of cotton thread, most likely deriving from clothing or bandages. Others suggest that they result from an infectious process within the skin cells. more study is surely required.
- 0.1 Signs and symptoms
- 0.2 How widespread is Morgellons disease?
- 0.3 How to Cope with Morgellons
- 0.4 At Parasitology Center we offer our popular Freedom, Cleanse, Restore formula that can help you defend your body from factors causing intestinal imbalance, filter and cleanse the colon from toxins while promoting regularity and support the ongoing integrity of damaged tissues.
- 1 Nutritional Properties And Benefits Of Mangosteen
- 2 Clove Bud’s Medicinal Properties and Essentials
Signs and symptoms
People who have Morgellons usually report the subsequent signs and/or symptoms:
- Skin rashes or skin sores that could cause itchiness
- Sensations of crawling on and below the skin
- Fibers or black stringy material in and on the skin
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Short-term memory loss
The intense itchiness and open sores related to Morgellons could interfere with an individual’s quality of life.
How widespread is Morgellons disease?
Morgellons disease is a rare condition that usually affects middle-aged white women. A cluster of various cases occurred in California, that prompted the authorities to carry out an investigation study evaluate if those cases were somehow linked to each other. A different study conducted in the UK, went through 5 years of cases, from years 2003 to 2008, and found eighteen patients with a diagnosis of inexplicable dermopathy or Morgellons. Eighty three percent were middle aged women and sixty nine percent were white.
How to Cope with Morgellons
The signs and symptoms related to Morgellons are often distressing. Despite the fact that health professionals might disagree regarding the character of the condition, you deserve an effective. Here is how you can manage your signs and symptoms:
Look for a a doctor that can acknowledge your concerns, that carries out a detailed examination and that can talk through the treatment choices with you.
You must be patient. Your doctor would most likely look for known conditions that lead to evidence-based treatments before considering a diagnosis of Morgellons malady.
Be open minded. Discuss your doctor’s recommendations for treatment — which could also include mental health therapy.
Seek treatment for any other conditions. You could get treatment for other condition that could affect your thinking or your behavior.
Of course if you have any questions about Morgellons you can contact us through the live chat button on the bottom right, or via our contact us form.