The mangosteen is considered a super fruit, due to its multiple nutritional properties and benefits, in addition to its exquisite flavor.
The mangosteen, also known as Indian Jobo, is a fruit whose origin is found in the rainforests of Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines, as well as in some areas of Sri Lanka and India. Today, although its cultivation has spread, it is still a difficult food to find on the market.
From medicinal uses to cosmetic uses, the mangosteen is well known for its benefits: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and diuretic properties, making it highly effective in vitalizing our body, preventing and treating various diseases.
Also, due to its consistency and sweet taste, its consumption is suitable for any age, athletes and pregnant women or nursing mothers.
The mangosteen, for consumption, should be cut in half. Although it can be consumed naturally, it is also the perfect complement to give a special touch to salads and smoothies. On the other hand, the combination of cold mangosteen pulp with cream or ice cream is delicious.
Nutritional Properties Of The Mangosteen
- It provides a large number of vitamins and minerals essential for health: vitamin C, manganese, potassium, magnesium, vitamins of the B group, calcium and iron.
- It has a wide range of xanthomas, natural chemical compounds.
- Low calorie and high fiber content.
Benefits Of Consuming Mangosteen
- Prevents hardening of the arteries and contributes to the good functioning of the heart due to its low sodium levels.
- Mangosteen is a natural remedy for high blood pressure. It possesses a large amount of potassium, an important mineral in pressure regulation. In addition to being used for blood pressure, it is a useful blood purifier to reduce blood sugar and lipid levels.
- It is a fruit with depurative and antioxidant properties, thus helping in the elimination of toxins. Specifically, its contribution to vitamin C is what enhances these properties.
- In addition to its low-calorie content and depurative properties, make it a natural slimming recommended for diets. This same diuretic property makes the mangosteen a suitable fruit to treat naturally other conditions such as arthritis, kidney stones or fluid retention.
- The mangosteen contains fiber, which helps reduce bad blood cholesterol. Also, this contribution makes it adequate food to combat constipation and relieve the discomfort of gastritis.
- It helps prevent the onset of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, thanks to the presence of a vitamin that covers the central nervous system. It is also believed that, within the properties of the mangosteen, is that of being a brilliant natural antidepressant.
- The mangosteen increases the immune system’s defenses and is considered an anti-inflammatory food, even for joints.
- It has been shown to be effective against bacteria such as salmonella, staphylococcus, and enterococcus. Therefore, it is also considered a powerful fungicide, antibacterial and also antiviral. In addition, the mangosteen fruit also increases defenses.
ORDER TODAY: Pure Rich Pericarp Mangosteen >>>