The whole fruit of a mangosteen contains compounds called xanthones: naturally occurring, high-potency antioxidants found primarily in the peel/hull of the fruit. Mangosteen has been revered for centuries as “Asia’s Queen of Fruits”. Of course, you don’t need to take our word for it.
Research scientists are now discovering that there is valid science behind the folk medicine traditions and the answer seems to be in the mangosteen’s compounds called xanthones. There have been 43 xanthones discovered in the fruit thus far (mostly in the rind); some unique only to the mangosteen. Xanthones are potent anti-oxidants and are used for their antitoxic benefits. The mangosteen is one of nature’s only readily available sources of xanthones known thus far.
Some of the side effects that could be experienced from the use of mangosteen can be classified as mild allergic reactions, while others fall into the category of detoxification reactions or healing crises. The most common symptoms of allergic reactions include skin redness, swelling, itching, and rash. If one experiences any of these symptoms while taking the mangosteen, he or she should stop using mangosteen until the symptoms subside. These allergic reactions are both temporary and benign. Discomfort is the worst thing that can occur. A few people upon starting to use mangosteen may experience transient joint pains, mild headaches, aching muscles, stomach upset, loose stools, insomnia, or interrupted sleep. If the symptoms recur and persist for greater than two weeks after stopping then restarting a lower dose mangosteen regime, you can conclude that they are allergic reactions and the affected person cannot use the mangosteen. If the symptoms are tolerable, there is no need to interrupt use of the mangosteen-as the problem will subside without intervention. In the event that nausea, vomiting, or generalized rash should occur, mangosteen should not be restarted-even as a trial at a low dosage-until a doctor has been consulted. Also remember that the signs or symptoms of serious disease can occur coincidentally with starting the mangosteen-and rather than simply being attributed to the side effects of the mangosteen, these symptoms should be investigated by a physician. It is very important that you stay in close contact during the first 30 to 90 days of starting on the mangosteen product: to ensure that PCI Mangosteen is providing you with the maximum benefits. We encourage your feedback, and want to help you every step of the way with our PCI Mangosteen Product.
Blood borne parasites The CDC describes the different blood borne parasites.
16 Reasons Why You Should Be Taking Our Mangosteen
Body Pain & Inflammation
Healthy Blood Sugar Support
Promote & Support Increased Energy, Stamina, Vitality & Mental
Promotes A Healthy Mood
Support For Your High Cholesterol
May Promote Urinary Tract Bowel Function & Prostate Health
Helps Support Healthy Lung Function & Respiratory Function
Improve Digestion And Your Stomach Condition
Improve Bad Breath
Improve Your Skin Health & Complexion
Benefits Of Consuming Mangosteen
- Prevents hardening of the arteries and contributes to the good functioning of the heart due to its low sodium levels.
- Mangosteen is a natural remedy for high blood pressure. It possesses a large amount of potassium, an important mineral in pressure regulation. In addition to being used for blood pressure, it is a useful blood purifier to reduce blood sugar and lipid levels.
- It is a fruit with depurative and antioxidant properties, thus helping in the elimination of toxins. Specifically, its contribution of vitamin C is what enhances these properties.
- In addition to its low calorie content and depurative properties, make it a natural slimming recommended for diets. This same diuretic property makes the mangosteen a suitable fruit to treat naturally other conditions such as arthritis, kidney stones or fluid retention.
- The mangosteen contains fiber, which helps reduce bad blood cholesterol. Also, this contribution makes it an adequate food to combat constipation and relieve the discomfort of gastritis.
- It helps prevent the onset of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, thanks to the presence of a vitamin that covers the central nervous system. It is also believed that, within the properties of the mangosteen, is that of being a brilliant natural antidepressant.
- The mangosteen increases the immune system’s defenses and is considered an anti-inflammatory food, even for joints.
- It has been shown to be effective against bacteria such as salmonella, staphylococcus and enterococcus. Therefore, it is also considered a powerful fungicide, antibacterial and also antiviral. In addition, the mangosteen fruit also increases defenses.